A to Z Bonus Challenge - Disney Characters

I just can't stand it...an A to Z Challenge without Disney! So here's a mini bonus Disney character Challenge of my favorite Disney characters. It's pretty crazy to do two challenges, but I'm not known for my sanity gene!
c
C-I'm gonna try to squeeze in two for this mini challenge, but there's a twist because I'm referring to a very specific incarnation of each.

First up, the Cheshire Cat. I am NOT an Alice In Wonderland fan, I can remember being scared of it as a kid. Tim Burton, being the humungous genius that he is, cast the absolutely marvellous Stephen Fry as the cat and I suddenly had a new found appreciations for the character (plus, he's blue instead of pink...I am not a pink fan!).

Secondly, Charming, as in Prince, from Once Upon A Time...not my favorite cartoon prince (that priviledge is reserved for Philip), but definitely my favorite TV prince! Here's his intro into Disney World in Hollywood Studios:

Comments

kate n said…
That picture of the Cheshire cat does make me smile :D and I must see that film! Great post.
Anthony J said…
I just have to say I LOVE! the evil queen from once upon a time, my friend has just got the Cheshire cat tattooed on her foot !