A to Z Bonus Challenge - Disney Characters

I just can't stand it...an A to Z Challenge without Disney! So here's a mini bonus Disney character Challenge of my favorite Disney characters. It's pretty crazy to do two challenges, but I'm not known for my sanity gene!
s

There is only one character second to Donald for me and that's Stitch! Most people don't like Stitch, probably because, at least for a time, he took over everything Disney. I even love the attraction at Disney World (and I might be the only person on the planet). I watched the TV show, have all the movies, and know when to hold my breath on the ride...that takes true dedication! I absolutely love this clip, a series of trailers for when the movie came out, where Stitch invades the Disney "classics" (classics being a questionable word in my book).


Comments