A to Z Bonus Challenge - Disney Characters

I just can't stand it...an A to Z Challenge without Disney! So here's a mini bonus Disney character Challenge!
b
B-for the Brer's (no, not Briar Rose, aka Sleeping Beauty, aka Aurora), but Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox, and Brer Bear. I grew up in a different time, one where cartoons about a fox and a bear chasing a rabbit was just that. I wouldn't have understood the racism of it even if it had been explained to me, I was just a wee little lass. All I remember was the friendship between a story-telling man and a hurt little boy whose parents were separating (as mine had just done). It was as much a part of my childhood as Sleeping Beauty, and although I know Disney will never release it again, I will always remember Uncle Remus and his little Brers. So this mini post is dedicated to my laughin place at Splash Mountain in Disney World!
2010-2023

Comments

Megan said…
And, of course, Blue, from Jungle Book!


www.m5carolin.blogspot.com
Ella said…
Very cute :D
So much magic and memories, in this world~
Unknown said…
I LOVE the theme you've chosen!! I can't wait to see the rest of the alphabet.
Connie #133
A to Z Challenge.
Peanut Butter and Whine
kate n said…
I don't think we can be friends anymore...seriously! THE BEST Disney princess in the WORLD!!! is Belle (absolutely no bias of course)...what will I do with you! haha
Mattysam said…
How about "B" for "Butt-wet ride". LYMI.
Mattysam said…
Now that I posted that, I realize how bad it sounds. I should explain. For some reason, Keebles never gets that part of her body soaked on that ride, but I do. I spend the next hour pulling my shirt down over my tush.