A to Z Bonus Challenge-Disney Characters

I just can't stand it...an A to Z Challenge without Disney! So here's a mini bonus Disney character Challenge!
a
"A" is for Aurora, my favorite princess! Sleeping Beauty was the first full-length Disney movie I remember seeing as a child. It not only started me on my lifelong love of Disney, but what inspired me to become an artist. It is still, even to this day, one of the most beautiful pieces of artwork ever created and no modern digital animation will ever top! And her dress is supposed to be BLUE!!

Comments

Anthony J said…
I know you I walked with you once upon a dreammmmm... ok yes i was maybe sing typing there sorry !
Nagzilla said…
Sleeping Beauty was one of my favorites from when I was a kid, but I loved it for Malificent. I love a great villain.

Hi from Nagzilla bloghopping A to Z
Gorgeous :D she's one of my favourites. The only bit I don't like is her singing voice isn't a sixteen year old girl. I like when her dress is caught between pink and blue.