A to Z Bonus Challenge - Disney Characters

I just can't stand it...an A to Z Challenge without Disney! So here's a mini bonus Disney character Challenge of my favorite Disney characters. It's pretty crazy to do two challenges, but I'm not known for my sanity gene!
t

I've already mentioned my general distaste for Pixar films, but there are some characters that stand out, probably none more than Tow-Mater! Yes, I love a redneck tow truck voiced by one of the guys from that stupid Blue Collar Comedy Tour, despite my disdain for all things redneck! So, first an image from Disney World of the new Art of Animation Resort, the Cars section:

and secondly, lets throw in some more Robbie Williams Disney theme music. Pay attention and try to catch Tow yelling "Pistachio Ice Cream!" (if you've seen the movie, you'll get it).

Comments