I'm tryin...but don't get me to lyin...

Yes, I actually stitched yesterday! And not just for two hours either, almost ALL day! Granted, it was very slow going, but at least it was something. Now, my "brain" says that I'm going to go home early every day this week and continue on, but I know my "body" probably will leave late and sit on the couch and do nothing. I will fight that urge though and see how far she goes before the end of the year.

I did switch out Alice and the B's, because I definitely wasn't feeling them, so I picked up Snow White, my least favorite fabric'ed project in my entire collection, but one of my favorite (and oldest) patterns in rotation. I left off on her here last January (damn!):

SnowWhite040

And, on Sunday, like I said, didn't get very far, but at least this far with some more hair and outside work:

SnowWhite041

If I can continue on, the goal is to get more into her face before the end of the year. I need to do a final tally at my paultry work for the year, and then put on a positive attitude for next year and hope for a much better outcome! I'm still sticking to my "no new pieces until at least ONE is finished", but I'm getting antsy.

Comments