Disney+ - Day 2

I'm not going to give a day-to-day update, but I do want to share that the shows aren't streaming an episode per day, so that probably means that new episodes of their shows will be weekly (I was SOOO hoping to get the second episode of "The Imagineering Story" last night, but alas, I guess I'll have to wait until next week!).

Oh, and the home screen is now working, but I find it too busy and hard to navigate, so I found myself wandering back over to the side menu, which is ironic since on Netflix I HATE the side menu!

There was no new original content added to the channel on Day 2, but the library of movies and TV shows had grown exponentially. Since I ended the first night on "Descendants 2" and "Descendants 3" isn't on Disney+ yet, I watched the DVD to finish up the series before I dived in on the channel. But then I was ready to hit the channel once again and had a hard time choosing what to watch!

I began with a documentary on the Marvel movies that was kind of old (it stopped at Ultron), but it was still cool and something I had never seen before and, instead of watching something else either completely new or something old I haven't watched in years, I found myself starting on the first Captain America movie and starting all the Marvel movies in order! All of this new, original, or long-time since viewed content and here I am watching Marvel movies I've seen dozens of times (and have the 4Ks that I could watch at anytime)!

But, in my defense, Disney+ does have most of these movies in UHD (or HD at bare minimum) and it's easier than changing discs all the time. They even have bonus content like blooper reels and deleted scenes in the extra categories, which is pretty cool! And, if I'm honest, 95% of the Disney movies (and some of the shows and Mickey Clubhouse stuff) I have on Blu-Ray or DVD too, so there is that. I think that documentary just put me in a Marvel mood. I started "Captain Marvel" (I'm watching them in chronological order), but I fell asleep pretty early into it (and it's not one of my favorites anyway, so that's not surprising).

I just can't wait until the Marvel shows start on Disney+, then I really WILL be a mess!

Comments

Linda said…
We are thinking about getting it. Sounds like your really enjoying it.

Linda
The Marvel shows are mostly my reason for considering Disney+ as well. I hope that by the time it releases in the EU, there actually will be the whole seasons to binge!
Emma Louise said…
Keebs! Look at this chart - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/677402473/disney-goth-gothic-cross-stitch-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_10&crt=1