Almost forgot!

As crazy as things have been, I almost forgot to show you that I did FINALLY get Snow and Charming framed! I also got my Supernatural Exorcism framed, but I'll have to show that later. So, without further ado (and forgive the glare), I give to you, Snow and Charming!
IMG_4679
The main mat is actually more of the color purple where my arms are and the inner color is a parchment like flesh-color that fit in well. Anyhoo, I'll try to remember to take a pic of the Exorcism one too (my brain barely works by the time I get home)...thankfully, I hung Snow and Charming at work, I just had to remember to take it in the hallway to get a pic so I didn't capture anything "delicate".

Comments

That turned out great! You spend so much time at work, it's good you got something pretty to decorate your office with, at least.
Fabulous work and the frame looks great too.