And I remembered...

Supernatural Exorcism...
IMG_4680
That's about as "gothic" of a frame as I could get at Hobby Lobby, but I think it works OK. I would have preferred something much darker, but oh well.

I also have apparently been very lax at reporting new stash, probably because I haven't been buying much and I haven't stitched since, well, forever! Maybe, after all this work crap settles down, I can get back to it! But quite a while ago, I broke down and bought two new Jasmine Becket-Griffith's, including my ABSOLUTE favorite piece of her artwork (aside from the Disney's, of course), Strangely Lonely:
Strangely Lonely_000a
I would prefer to have Strangely Lonely super-sized with max colors, but it's not out that way, so I deal with what I have. And I do own this in print form anyway, so my wall isn't missing it. I also got Vampire Dragonling:
Vampire Dragonling_000a
I also found a new shop on Etsy that had a FABULOUS Once pattern, and you guys KNOW how much I LOVE Once patterns! They are SOOOO hard to come by. It's Henry's Storybook and, although it's quite simple (and reminds me of the giant brown Jesus head and had me swearing I'd never stitch anything solid brown again), I'm kind of excited about this one!
Once Upon A Time Book_000a
Her store is KPL Creative XStitch and, she's just getting started, but I'm expecting great things from her store. I'm hoping she'll do the Heroes and Villains book as well, but time will tell on that one. Needless to say, I'm watching her store closely!

Comments

Linda said…
Love your new stash Keiley. Sure wish I was younger so I could so HAED's.

Linda
Exorcism looks great, and I love your new stash :) Hopefully you'll get to stitch again soon.
I love the frame! Looks perfect to me :) Nice new stash purchases! I really really love that Once cover!
The black frame looks great and the new artwork is lovely.
I'd stitch the book cover on an awesome hand-dyed fabric and save all that brown background!