Weekly Stitching (still trying!)

Well, I won't spoil anything, but I am happy with the ending I got with Avengers Endgame. It is the absolute best movie I've ever seen in my entire life and totally worth the 11 years investment! So much happened in that 3 hours and 3 minutes and it was amazing how every previous 21 movies played into this epic saga, even the most minute detail you didn't even think was important in some of the lesser movies. I laughed, I bawled (a lot), I yelled, I did cuss out loud, and I cheered, but like I guessed, I certainly was not alone! There was a big guy sitting next to me that pretty much cried every single time I did! I just need the Blu-Ray to come out soon so I can analyze every second of the movie frame by frame and then watch them all in chronological order!

But enough about that for now. I went back to working on a smaller stitch project, but I also didn't even stitch anything until Saturday night, so I'm going to start my two weeks rotation this week. I left off on Happy Haunts at the row finish back in December of 2017 (seriously, 2018 must have REALLY sucked for me stitch-wise!):
Haunts026
and I barely did anything Saturday and some Sunday, so there isn't much to show, but here you go:
Haunts028
When I wound it up, it was amazing to me how dirty the scroll row was! I guess that's what happens when a project sits around for over a year!

One more Avengers comment, I did buy another pattern last week, one for Endgame, I just couldn't help myself:
Avengers Endgame_000b
At first, I really was debating hard about buying this pattern because, although Cap is in the foreground, he's kind of overpowered by several other characters, but knowing what I do now (and that's not a spoiler, just an observation about how my opinions about other characters have changed now for various reasons), I'm really glad I got it! But, before I start on the Endgame one, I want to do this one for Cap first (unless I find a better one between now and then):
Captain America_000a
And I plan to start it soon, but I think the Endgame one will be right afterwards (again, unless I find a better one for that one too).

Comments

So glad that you enjoyed the film! I am sure you will be able to give us a full critique once everyone has seen it and it's safe to discuss it!
The new designs will be stunning.
I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
You're new patterns are great - I've been thinking about getting one of the Endgame ones myself. And I saw the Cap on on Etsy a few days ago an though 'Oh, this one is awesome, I have to show it to Keebs', than I scrolled down to the reviews and saw you already got it!
Yay! I am glad you enjoyed the movie! And I am looking forward to seeing how your Avengers patterns stitch up!