Avengers Day!

I have been a useless waste of space all day! In less than 30 minutes, we leave work early to go see the biggest movie ever and I'm terrified, scared, ready to bawl like a baby (no mascara for me today), scream, cuss, have a complete emotional breakdown and cheer uncontrollably! I would say that something is wrong with me, but the general worldwide consensus is, at least in this case, I am DEFINITELY not alone!

I won't be giving any spoilers afterwards and, at least so far, internet people have been pretty considerate not to be as spoiler-y as they were with Captain Marvel, but I doubt that will last through the weekend. But if anyone wants a "private" death count, just let me know.

I will admit that I did have a co-worker Google whether or not Captain America dies because I couldn't go into the theater unprepared for that. He went further and saw most all the deaths, but I wouldn't let him tell me...I just needed the one spoiler to get myself emotionally ready (not that it's going to help any either way, even if the answer he got was right).

So wish me (and Cap) luck because we're in the Endgame now!

Comments

Ooh, so exciting! I do hope you liked the film and can't wait to read your verdict eventually.
Linda said…
Have fun and don't get to emotional Keiley.

Linda
I hope you enjoyed it!