Pardon my construction

I've decided to jump on the "new theme" bandwagon and give them a try.  It's BEYOND time I upgraded anyway...I just have to tweak a few things to get them the way I like them.  Honestly, I was going to change my background picture to something similar to what I had, but the blue forest reminds me of Once, so I'm not too much in a hurry to fix it, at least not now!

So stay tuned, things they are a'changin while I'm on school break!  Oh, and if anyone has any ideas, doesn't like anything (you CAN'T hurt my feelings, so be honest), or actually likes it, let me know!  I'm all ears!

Comments

Yeah I'm due foot as upgrade of everything too maybe this holidays....
Linda said…
I like your new layout Keiley.

Linda
When I started my blog, I just chose one of the default designs 'for now', and it just kind of stuck. I could really do with something new myself!