Stitch Progress

Yes, you read that title correctly, I stitched this weekend, although not much! I also didn't finish working on my new blog either, but with school out now, it was the first weekend in forever I didn't have to spend the the entire weekend on a stupid computer in the first place! But I also didn't spend it cleaning either. I think I just needed a "decompression" weekend.

But anyhoo, last time, I left off on Snow and Charming with just a touch:
snowing004
And got a bit deeper into it.
snowing006
I was getting bored with the blue, so I hopped around a bit, but I figured I'd get back into the blue just to keep it cleaner. I also took my Once needle minder off of Hook for this project and bought a new one for Hook...a swan. Very apropos, I thought.

And once I got caught up on my new-found YouTube Once Upon A Time Response obsession, I was able to stop watching OUAT for quite a while this weekend (although not completely). I haven't been able to do that all semester. I think my OCD must be stronger when I'm more stressed. And, considering my Programming teacher has gone MIA, I should be more stressed than ever. Our last two assignments (which were IMPORTANT bonus points that I desperately needed) and a really crap final still haven't been graded and the deadline for final grades to be posted is the 13th. My GPA for CompII is already listed. No responses to emails, no responses from department heads, no one will tell us what is going on or when (or if) we will get our grades for programming. Wonder if I'll get lucky and they will just go with the midterm grades...at least then I'll keep my A.

I did realize something though...one of my teachers had a stroke mid-semester and got replaced, the other got a mysterious illness and disappeared at the end of the semester and, as a side note, every single new coastal location I visited this year got wiped off the face of the Earth by a hurricane. I wonder what that says about me?

Oh well, maybe I'll have time to dink more with the blog next week.

Comments

Great progress!! And maybe it means that you are intune with the universe and subconsciously know to visit these places and meet these people before they are no longer there? Maybe? :)
Yay, stitching progress!

Hope the grades work out OK, none of that was your fault so why should your grades suffer?

I seem to have that effect at work. No matter which day I work it usually seems that "yesterday was really manic, we needed you in then" and the current day is much quieter!
Great progress! It's so good to see you stitching again, I really hope it'll help you recharge your batteries. I hope your grades turned out okay, too...you worked so hard and your teacher being ill is not the fault of her students [hopefully].
Linda said…
I'm so happy to see you stitching again Keiley. Great progress. I know your grades will be great.

Linda
thanida said…
Well, its impressive article, Its useful to all, thanks for this sharing for us. but now well understood and slowly work up the post from there.
928bet
supersonic100g9 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.