Bit more, but still struggling to stitch!

I'm trying so hard to stitch! The desire is so strong and yet I just don't have the time. It's now a week to go-live and I've got a million and one things to do, but all I can think about is stitching. Typical me, eyes are NEVER on what they should be focused on! But anyhoo, last time I had left off here after several weeks of struggling:
NightWish043
And I'm still barely moving, but it's a bit better than last time:
NightWish049
At least once I finish this next big batch of color block, I'll be close enough that I can start on the girl without doing more background (unless I decide to switch to another project, but right now, I'm pretty happy sticking where I am...I think I'm looking forward to seeing her appear finally).

I'm not sure how much I'll get done this week, but then again, I'm not sure how much work I'll get done compared to stitching...my brain tends to want to wander when I have deadlines looming. Knowing me, I could very well finish the row by the end of the week (well, probably not, considering I'm still not back up to my old speed yet but, then again, who knows!).

Comments

Your "not much progress" is my "wow, look how much I stitched!" The purples are gorgeous.
Linda said…
I think you have made fantastic progress Keiley. I am so happy your back to stitching.

Linda
It is gorgeous!! Hope work is going smoothly!
Bethan said…
I agree with Jo's sentiment - your not much is my yay loads! I hope work is okay and go-live goes as smoothly as possible x
murakami said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Are the purples in the second picture closer to what they look like in real life? They look so gorgeous! Great progress, even if it's not your usual speed, and yay for (almost) getting to stitch something more than background!