Coolest thing I've ever seen!

So, in my daily news check today, I ran across a news article about one of my favorite childhood actors (one of my first major actor crushes) and how he snapped back at a couple of Canadian politicians for using his grandfather's name to push their political agendas (article HERE). I'm not on Twitter myself anymore, but I do read quite a few celebrity tweets on a daily basis (because some of them are actually intelligent people who think a lot like me and aren't afraid to say what's on their mind), so I decided to check out his Twitter page too and, as I read through, I discovered he has a blog, which I headed over to as well, just to see what he had to say. I have to admit, I was quite impressed! I know a lot of celebrities have blogs, and that in itself isn't such a great feat...some of them are good, some of them you can just tell their people do for them, but this one just snagged me right away (and not just because he STILL has "it" in my book). His music career I was aware of, but what caught me off guard, was the fact that he does cooking videos! There are only four, but seriously...Kiefer Sutherland does cooking videos! Mic drop please!


You can tell that he definitely gets more comfortable by this one...although I do have to question why he isn't recycling all that aluminum foil!

This is the latest one (not on his blog for some reason) and the sound is a bit off, but again, dude is getting WAY better...I think he's ready for his own show!

Comments

That really is cool! I hope I'll find time to actually watch these instead of just looking at the previews haha.
What a fun discovery! Let's hope he doesn't start cooking in theme with his films. Vampire steaks anyone?
Bethan said…
This is such an excellent discovery! Thanks for sharing x
He sounds like a very intelligent man. I didn't understand in the article about where it said he wasn't able to vote in Canada. He is still a Canadian so that doesn't make any sense.