TA-DA!!

Well, after yet again another bad stitch week, I somehow managed to finish Snow and Charming! I didn't get the extra outlining done that I talked about doing, but that's OK...I've never done it before and all has been well. It was just a thought anyway. I left off here last week:
snowing055
Here is the last finished row...55,728 stitches completed for a total of 282.15 hrs (geez, I gotta work on my speed!):
snowing061
And after unscrolling, ironing to get out gridlines, here they are! They look so big, but it is only barely 8 x 10
snowing063
I still need to wash them, re-iron, mount and take them somewhere for framing, but that will get done. Looks like I need to watch my stretching too because they are a bit crooked (but it was the fabric). If I take it to Joann, I make also take in my Supernatural Exorcism stitch to get it framed too...I doubt Hobby Lobby would touch it with a ten-foot pole and I have yet to find the perfect frame for it. I have actually mounted it on foam core, but in a way that doesn't support a mat. With the right frame, I don't think it will need one (I just don't have a picture of it mounted):
DSC08232
Since I finished so late last night, I didn't get to switch to anything else, but I did decide the "smartest" thing to do was to at least clear down the queue a bit and finish Rapunzel. I could technically whip her out in as little as a month or less, so she's my best option and will give me the time I need to decide what to do about Hook. I left off on her here back in July:
Rapunzel-014
I started to load up Maleficent first, since I only have two rows left of her, but I ran across Rapunzel digging through the WIPs and knew she was the quicker option, but Maleficent might come next. I haven't worked on her since last February, but even with two rows left, that's two HAED rows of full-on dithering...at least two or three months of work, depending on how full the final row is:
maleficent133
I really like the thought of cutting down my WIPs (or maybe starting some new ones...I'm not sure which).

Comments

Oh my goodness it is lovely!! Congrats! My sister is stitching the princess set from DonaStitch but I don't think she has stitched Rapunzel yet. They are just so pretty and different.
Unknown said…
Love the snowflakes at the bottom. Congratulations on your finishes whatever you pick as your new one I hope it's a haed just sayin as I just took a look at your haed stash and you have lots I love to see stitched up. Happy stitching
Emma Louise said…
It looks great! I would say do a WIP but I know how tempting a new start is :P
Congrats on your finish! I think your speed is more than fine, that was some very fast stitching. Snow and Charming look great and I'm looking forward to seeing Rapunzel coming together as well now :)
Linda said…
Congrats on the stunning finish Keiley. I don't care what you say, I still think you are the fastest stitcher I have ever seen. Looking forward to seeing progress and a quick finish on Rapunzel.

Linda
Tiffstitch said…
Huge congrats on finishing Snow and Charming!! That is such a cool one. Also nice choice on Rapunzel next. Love the quote, still haven't watched all of Supernatural yet.
Congratulations on the Happy Dance for Snow and Charming! The bottom is so pretty, I thought it was going to be boring black shadows but it's lovely and interesting to stitch too.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.