More Stitching and other stuff

Okay, so I know I said "no negativity", but can I just say that I HATE that Blogger made us switch to their "new" platform? Either I'm forced to use outdated "Compose view" or I'm stuck with semi-writing code "HTML View" just to make a new paragraph! Bad form Google!!

Now, on with the good stuff...I left off with Dollmaker here:

Dollmaker-047

And, I finished the second row, I'm 217.97 hrs in, and here she is!

Dollmaker-049

I spent my B-day watching YouTube. I made myself a roast with all the trimmings and also a Pavlova:

Untitled Untitled

It was my first time making a Pavlova, but I think it turned out OK...it certainly tasted amazing, although it didn't keep very well and I had to throw a lot of it out. Miranda, I'm not. My Sister also got me my Disney watch I REALLY wanted, but wouldn't dare spend that much money on myself! I wish she hadn't, but she did.

Once I got done with Dollmaker, I went back to Maleficent (I was feeling in the mood to finish rows. I left off on her back in April of this year:

Maleficent150

And, as of now, I'm here, so not much progress:

Maleficent153

Oh, and I forgot to mention it, but a few weeks ago, I got a couple new Once patterns, including this AH-MA-ZING one from WitchyKitt Designs, who are quickly becoming my new favorite designer (oh, and in the process of getting this link, I see she already has another new Once pattern I'm gonna have to get!): Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 9.45.03 AM OnceUponATime-SewMarieStudio_000a

And that's about it! Still nothing else to report on the positive side. But maybe I'll get there soon!

Comments

Linda said…
Congrats on the amazing progress on both projects Keiley. I'm so very happy that your stitching again. Your birthday dinner looks yummy. Belated Happy Birthday.

Linda
Congrats on the row finish on Dollmaker! She looks amazing! I am so excited for you to start that OUAT pattern! It is going to be so awesome! Your birthday dinner looks so delicious! Especially your cake :)
I'll be honest, the only difference I've noticed is the double spacing when I press Return. Other than that it all works the same. But I delayed switching to the last minute.
Congratulations on the row finish, it looks awesome!
As does your Birthday meal, if I was closer, I'd have helped you eat it all up!
I don't mind the new blogger too much, but I also don't really see any changes for the better...it's just so-so. Your stitching looks great, and that food looks delicious, and most importantly, Happy (very late) birthday! Hope you got to relax some.