Sorry I've been absent, nothing going on!

Well, they say that no news is good news, but that's not the same in my case. Work has been HORRIBLE. I haven't stitched a square. The new season of Veronica Mars RUINED my life. I've pretty much been in hiding for weeks now. I've been watching a lot of FitzSimmons fan videos and I've started re-watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. just trying to make myself feel better but, at least so far, I'm still in a funk, so I've been blog-absent. I just want to start my new work project, I want the new season of Veronica Mars to NOT have happened, and I want life to go back to normal, but I NEVER get what I want, so what else is new? Oh well, I figure might take a blog-break for a little while until things either die down, or pick back up, depending on which side of the coin you look at. But then again, you guys know me, I might be posting a HUGE essay on something really annoying by tomorrow!

Comments

Linda said…
Take care Keiley. Don't be gone to long. I know I haven't posted in a couple months but I have been dealing with heat and pain, etc. I hope to do a post in the next couple weeks.

Linda
I'm sorry to hear you're not doing well, and hope things'll look up again soon! I have never watched Veronica Mars, so I have no idea what's going on there, but it's never fun when new seasons just ruin a good thing that was going on :(
Sorry to hear Veronica Mars was such a let down, I know how much you had been looking forward to it. And you just take as long as you need, we will be here ready when you are.
Tiffstitch said…
I'm sorry to hear things have been in the crapper. I sent you an email with something interesting in case you missed it from Tilton Crafts.