Yes folks, I stitched!

I'm not sure if I was just trying to take my mind off of dwelling on the incredibly terrifying load of work coming my way with building an entirely new LIS system for work or what, but I did stitch this weekend, and it's probably more than I've done in a while (although still not up to my usual standards). I pulled out Maleficent (yes, I know I probably shouldn't call her that, but that IS who she is and, when I bought her from Heaven and Earth Designs, that WAS her name before they had to change it for legal reasons, so I'm sticking to it anyway because it bugs me they changed it to Evil Queen when we ALL know who the Evil Queen is and it AIN'T Maleficent!). Last time I even touched her was row 5 finish back in February 2018:
maleficent133
And, had I not got distracted by TV, I could have easily finished the color on the page I was working on, especially since it was only 10 more rows (but I didn't)...I'm also having issues with playing Marvel Game Quest on my iPad too, so whenever I gain enough lives back, I'm back to game play...but anyway, here's where I got to:
maleficent135
Considering, this is the proudest I've been with stitching in a while! I've been watching Veronica Mars on Hulu gearing up for the new series and, since it's a show I've watched dozens of times before, it makes for good stitching! If I can continue on, there is only row 6 and part of a row with 7 and she's all done! I don't remember her going very fast though and it sure seemed like I was whipping through her this weekend...wonder when she's going to start slowing down? Oh well, as long as I am actually stitching, who cares, right?

Comments

Great progress! Every bit counts, and that was quite a big 'bit' :) I agree about the title...at least call her Evil Fairy or something!
You're making great progress 😃💜 I love this piece and I get you about maleficient vs the evil queen they are entirely different people even if I understand why they had to change it.
Linda said…
Great progress Keiley. I really enjoy seeing your stitching progress.

Linda