No stitching this week

Yeah, I suck. I didn't even try to stitch. I kept saying "toward the end of the week", but then I ended up with a massive headache, one bad enough that I even ended up leaving work early (which I NEVER do for a headache) and then I just never got around to it. I ended up cleaning my house for the first time in forever and doing other things that ate up the rest of the weekend. I did get through all of Roswell, New Mexico (I like the original show better) and the 14th season of Supernatural (yeah, now I understand why Jared and Jensen are ready to let go...even I, the most diehard of Supernatural fans had trouble liking that season except towards the end), so it wasn't a total wasted week. No need in talking about how many times I also watched The Kissing Booth and To All The Boys I've Loved Before (or read each book in the the series)...another OCD thing I'm going through right now.

But my Sister reminded me that I haven't posted a pup pic in a while (probably because they do nothing but eat and sleep nowadays since they are getting older). I do take pics of them all the time, they are just random pics like the ones below and I figure no one wants to see them. She was apparently scouring my blog last week looking for one to show a co-worker because they had a Shih-Tzu too and was thinking of getting another and she wanted to show her co-worker how different mine were even though they were the same breed (rescues, what can I say?) and she said she had to go back so far it was driving her crazy so she went to my texts and had the same problem! But I did feel bad about leaving out my kids, so here they are in their lazy glory!
Untitled
I called the groomer in plenty of time back at the first of April, but she doesn't have an appointment until June, so they will get worse! Here they are tucked up under my butt where, for some strange reason, they like to live when I'm watching TV:
Untitled
So there ya go Sis...random lazy pup pics just for you!

Comments

I like seeing your puppy dogs 😄 they're so cute.
Linda said…
Your little guys are so cute. Great pictures of them.

Linda
Well, I for one am perfectly content seeing some pup pics! But I still hope this week will be better for your stitching.
Bethan said…
Oh they are so very cute. I am totally up for more pup pics - their faces in the first one are so expressive. Fingers crossed you feel up for a little stitching this week x
Don't be so hard on yourself! I know myself I love to see your stitching but I love just hearing about how you are doing too :) The boys are as cute as ever!