I'm back!

Just a few highlights before the full treatment...

I got to play with a planetary model and stand in the "known universe" at the Perot.

I got to control the playlist at the Hard Rock in Dallas...I bet I'm the first person ever to play a Take That video on their screens along with numerous Duran Duran songs, Blasphemous Rumours by Depeche Mode (twice by accident) and a Cure song!

I got to stare at a Monet for half an hour and was forced to glance at a Pollock for two seconds at the Museum of Art.

And, of course, I got to spend almost two hours with the best band in the world, Duran Duran!!

All in all, it's the best week I've had in a long time and my very first good trip to Texas! But now I'm back at work and life sucks again.

Comments

Linda said…
Sounds like an awesome trip Keiley.

Linda
Mii Stitch said…
Glad you had a great time away!
Sounds like you had the most perfect time!! So glad you had fun :)
Emma Louise said…
Pleased that you had a great time! I had wondered where you had disappeared to
I'm glad you had those experiences it is a great memory.
Justine said…
Sounds fantastic! Tell us more please.
Laura said…
Wow, Keebles! Sounds like a great trip. I'm glad you had fun. I have to head back to work tomorrow after my Spring Break week off. I feel your pain. LOL
Vickie said…
Sounds like an amazing trip!!!!