HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! (Yesterday)

I'm getting so behind in life that I can't even keep up with my own Blogoversary! But yesterday was my 9th! Can you believe I've been on Blogger for NINE YEARS? And yet I still have accomplished NOTHING but tons of ranting, a bit of stitching, some self-discovery, but probably more self-destruction (but by no one's hand's but my own), and a lot of trips to various places (but mainly the Gulf Coast and Disney and it's now been FOUR years since I've been on Disney property...even that seems hard to believe).

More than anything though, I've "met" some amazing, wonderful, caring, and yes, I'm going to say it, friends, that I cherish more than I do the people I interact with every single day! You guys understand me, support me, and, best of all, "get" me! I can never thank you enough!

I haven't been a good blog friend myself, especially in the past couple of years since my trip to the funny farm and all my work issues, but I'm going to try harder this year (after this new bout of work responsibilities gets done with). My new intern is working out great (so far), but we have a big job ahead of us and I'm worried for myself both mentally and physically and I'm worried they are going to run him off with all this load. Time will tell.

But once all the "crap" is done, I want to get back to stitching and I want to get back to being a good blog friend myself and supporting you guys like you have for me. I want to get back involved in all the stitching events like I used to. It does seem like a lot of these have moved to Facebook, which I STILL refuse to get involved with, so if that leaves me out of some, then so be it, but I can still support you guys!

Short but sweet, thank you ALL again, and here's to another 9 years, no matter where the road takes us! I'm a word person by nature, so I think I'll always blog in some capacity, even if I move on to other avenues in the future, whatever that may be (unless Blogger just REALLY gets sucky, but even then I might just create my own website, who knows!).

All our love,
Keebs, Bam, and Bugs!

Comments

Happy Blogoversary! I had my 9th back in April so next year is a biggie. It would be lovely to have you taking part in more of the events. I do FB but still love my blog. I also seem to have taken over a few of the events as well as all my own inventions.
kate n said…
Happy Blogoversary! xxxx
Happy 9th Blogoversary my friend!!
Linda said…
Happy Blogoversary Keiley. So glad I found your blog way back when. Looking forward to seeing more stitching again.

Linda
Happy Bloggoversary! Wow, 9 years, that's a lot of posts. I'd love to see your name come up in some of our stitching community events. Jo especially hosts so many fun blog hops, and there's always WIPocalypse, so plenty of events happening outside of fb still!
ooo happy blogoversary! I always forget about mine in April each year!