For someone not stitching...

I sure do buy a lot of patterns! I've been hitting up the usual haunts again, still on the prowl for the perfect Once pattern. I think I probably should just invest in MacStitch and make my own, but for now, I got three more Tilton Crafts, all by Daniel Kordek - the Limited Edition Aurora (which was odd for me since I didn't care for Aurora in Once, I think I just like all the purple in this):
Once Upon A Time-Aurora_000a
Emma and Regina from the Wish Realm:
Once Upon A Time-Emma & Regina_000a
And Zelena:
Once Upon A Time-Zelena_000a
I'm still miffed he didn't do a Charming like the other boys, but oh well. Nothing I can do about that...Kordek told me himself he "didn't care for Charming", so there you go!

I also got another Regina pattern from KPL Creative XStitch (the same store I got the Once Storybook from):
Once Upon A Time-Regina Apple_000a
She had another pattern with Hook and Emma, but it was monochromatic, and I'm already dealing with the monster that is Kordek's Hook on that front, so I declined that one.

Then I cleared out my Etsy queue a bit and got some of the Disney patterns from Awesome Pattern Studio, Cinderella's Castle:
Cinderella Castle_000a
Sleeping Beauty's Castle:
Sleeping Beauty Castle_000a
And Spaceship Earth:
Spaceship Earth_000a
I also got a Mandala Owl because, as much as I HATE birds, for some MAJORLY WEIRD REASON, an owl is my spirit animal (and yes, I've taken every spirit animal test I can find and it ALWAYS comes up with owls!), at least this one doesn't look too creepy scary, so I figured I needed to stitch an owl:
Mandala Owl_000a
That's all I needed, to add to the ever growing stash that will last longer than I have life left, especially since I haven't stitched in months...but there might be a change on the horizon...watch this space for info in the coming days!

Comments

Love all the Once pieces. I've been missing for a while due to lots of family stuff. I am loving catching up. --Andrea
Love your new patterns! Especially the Regina one where you can only see one of her eyes. It is stunning!
Bethan said…
I love your Once pieces. I definitely think buying patterns/material etc is a separate hobby to actually making them all up - I always buy way faster than I can make! x
Buying those charts is just a way of collecting the artwork really! I do like the style of the Regina design, black fabric would make the easier.
The owl is very cute too. He reminds me of the little clockwork owl in Clash of the Titans for some reason!
I am firmly convinced that collecting patterns and actually stitching them are two totally separate hobbies! That's a great haul of patterns and I'm sure you'll get to them eventually.
That being said, I'm now 2/3rds through Once Season 6 so I actually know dream world Emma now! Ha, I feel so proud LOL
sooo many awesome pictures there! I don't like birds either but there is something about owls that makes them different. You may notice owls are something that I draw VERY regularly. I seem to have an infinity for them as well, they're such a beautiful wise animal.