Chicago Tales #5 - Bleach and Marble - The Aftermath

The final bleach and marble story (and thankfully, it's a short one)...that sock, the one I used to soak up all the pure Clorox? The one I THOUGHT I threw away? Well, it somehow made it into my suitcase. It ruined by favorite (and brand new) Fitz from "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." shirt, a pair of jeans, multiple pair of underwear, as well as the inside of my suitcase.

I was able to order a new Fitz shirt though (even though I had to pay full price for this one, the other one I got on sale) and the underwear doesn't matter, no one sees them but me anyway. It was WAY past time for new luggage, and the jeans I just wrote off.

I STILL have NO CLUE how that sock got in my suitcase in the first place! I am 99.9% certain I threw it in the trash, so I don't know if my Sister found it and she threw it in with my stuff, if I picked it back up with the few toiletries I kept by accident, or if I somehow managed to pick it up with another day's dirty clothes...I just don't know.

But even when I got home, the second I opened my suitcase, the bleach and marble was once again another day's problem and a stark reminder of my time in Chicago. I will, henceforth, forever associate Chicago with bleach and marble!

Comments

Linda said…
Sorry about the sock incident but glad everything worked out Keiley.

Linda
Oh no! That sounds horrid! Glad you could get a new shirt at least.
Oh my! I'm glad that bleach-and-marble odyssey is over, although it was fun to read about.
Oh no! Well I hope your bleach and marble nightmare is over now.