Still here (I think)

Work has been so nuts, I haven't had a moment to think, let alone breathe! I don't do anything when I leave work, other than watch TV and sleep, so pretty much everything else has been out of the question, especially blogging and catching up with everyone else. I apologize to everyone! Hopefully, by at least February (when this whole big work project is finished), I will be back to normal, but until then, life will just suck!

I did go to Chicago with my Sister a couple of weeks ago for a couple of days (she had a conference), but I have done nothing more than move the pictures from the memory cards to the computer. I haven't edited a single one (and probably won't until February either). There were lots of total Asper shenanigans in Chicago, especially since I had about two days to wander the city alone (yep, you read that right...I wandered a city alone!), and hopefully I can share a few of the stories between now and then, because some of them are pretty funny (or pretty idiotic, depending on your point of view), but either way, they are were much Keebs things to do!

Comments

Linda said…
Glad your back Keiley. Looking forward to reading your shenanigans.

Linda
It's good to hear from you - although I don't like to hear how stressful your work life is, I'm still glad there's nothing majorly wrong! Take your time, and we'll always be here when you have time to share with us.
Looking forward to hearing the stories too.
A project that won't be finished until February!! Oh man! Here's to hoping it goes very smoothly and it finished much before February!