Weekly Stitching and stuff

I stitched like mad this week! I left off on Maleficent here last Sunday:
maleficent100
And finished the last couple of pages just a few minutes ago:
maleficent107
Which means I'm four rows done and only have three more to go:
maleficent108
It also means I'm going to switch to the next rotation tomorrow, but as of now, I'm not sure which one.

On another really fab note, I got an amazing gift in the mail from a great blog friend, Emma over at Emma's Bloglet! She saw the fabric and thought of me and it really couldn't have been more perfect!
DSC07676
I love them! I can't believe she made those just for me! And she included a magnet from Durham...yet another place to add to my bucket list.

Speaking of blog friends, I'm not sure if you guys have found her yet, but Heather over at Cross Stitch Fantasy has started Floss Tubing and she's great!

Thanks for the shout out BTW! Unfortunately, since I'm not on Facebook, I can't buy from Nifty Needle Nannies, but I'm SOOO happy you made it through your student teaching and are now a full-fledged teacher! Congratulations!

As a side note, I got new antidepressants from the shrink this week. It's way too early to tell, but just knowing that there is hope on the horizon, makes me feel better. But she also told me she's leaving in August, so now I have to get used to yet another mind-bender. Yea. Guess I'll add that to the list of non-stitching, non-puppy, non-blogging, sucky life things.

Comments

Linda said…
More amazing progress Keiley. She looks great. I sure wish I could stitch as fast as you. I would have Hatter done by now.

Linda
Mii Stitch said…
Wow, again admiring how fast your stitching progress!!
Amazing!!!
So sweet of Emma to have made those goodies for you. I remember Donald is your favourite :)
Maleficent looks super awesome!! And thanks for the new blog and flosstube recommendations! I will add them to my list and get to them eventually haha!
I am totally at awe of how much you stitched this week. Your Maleficent keeps me drooling every time I see it. I have been thinking about you every day this week hoping the meds adjustment is going well. I will continue to do so. I don't think you know how much it means to me when I meet people who share my affinity for Disney and cross stitch. I look forward to your updates. --Andrea
Justine said…
Wow fantastic progress on Maleficent! Must feel good to have another row finished. Thanks for recommending Heather's floss tube channel, I hadn't seen it.
Sorry to hear about your health issues and change of doctor. I don't like change either but hoping this is a positive one for you.
Tiffstitch said…
Amazing progress on this, and over halfway, that's incredible! Hope the new meds are helpful and so annoying about your doctor leaving, could always hope the new one will be reasonable or at least competent.
You are making amazing progress on Maleficent, she looks great.
I have been watching Heather on FlossTube, without connecting her to her blog! I just thought "oh, someone who blogs stitched those banners..."
Emma Louise said…
Maleficent looks great, I have been tempted by the SK version. I'm really glad you liked them!
Heather said…
Thanks for the shoutout! Love the new bags that's awesome! I only use Facebook for the stitching groups anymore. I'd rather be stitching than be looking through the feeds. Plus buying stuff lol.
Vickie said…
I love your Maleficent...she is on my year of starts for October. Love the new bags!!!