Thursday, April 21, 2016

A to Z Challenge - R


PART 1 - JANE AUSTEN ALPHABET-LADY RUSSELL

Austen Alphabet18
I know she means well, but Lady Russell is another one of those characters that grates on my last nerve and I can't help but dislike her.

PART 2 - MY DISNEY COLLECTION-RESORT SPECIFIC

I do like to collect specific merchandise aimed at the Disney resorts I've stayed in (and no, I haven't stayed in them all...yet), but my favorite resort gets the most love, Wilderness Lodge:
Disney R-01
I also like things that "remind" me of the resorts, especially things like Scentsy tarts with fragrances from the resorts (and each resort does actually have a "scent"). There are numerous sellers on Etsy who make Disney-themed wax tarts and I think I've probably bought from all of them at one point. Not all of them are good though, so definitely check the ratings!

7 comments:

Justine said...

Scent is one of the most evocative and nostalgic of the senses - how clever of Disney to have scented their resorts! I have never stayed at Disney but I think Wilderness Lodge would be my favourite too, just from having read about it on your blog.
And we are in agreement again about your JA character of the day - what a pain!

Tiffstitch said...

Nice collection, and yes, interfering Lady Russell is well stitched!

Kate N said...

Random random random!
Just like my poor choice of R compliment today!

I like Lady Russells dress! and what is a scent tart? hehehe...is that where the expression it smells like a tarts boudoir comes from do you think?

Linda said...

Another awesome collection Keiley. I love the bear in the lower right.

Linda

Heather said...

I keep meaning to buy scentsy but keep not doing it lol. I always forget they have their scentsy fragrances.

Bea said...

Wilderness Lodge sounds like it would be a favourite of mine as well.

Vickie said...

I agree...Lady Russel is a stuck up snob!