April A To Z Challenge - Cross Stitch "T" x 2

T
You have no idea how grateful I am that there are several single characters in this final row of Project #1!  As much as I love the duality of the characters, stitching two characters can sometimes be too much after a 12 hour work day.  I just have to keep thinking about how great these will look when they are finished.

Project #1: Once Upon A Time
ouat20"T" is for Tinker Bell, aka Tink.  Although she is now in Storybrooke, because she came after the curse, she is herself and no Storybrooke name is necessary.  Although I'm not actually a huge Tink fan in general (I lean more towards Vidia), I'm glad to see how well they've humanized her in Once, maybe more so than any of the other characters.  She's really not at all like the Tink we all know...I always saw her as a spoiled little brat susceptible to temper tantrums when she didn't get her way.  But in the Once version, she was punished by the Blue Fairy and got her wings taken away (because she used Pixie Dust to help Regina after she was told not to), and she ends up quite bitter over it.  I don't remember it ever being explained how she ended up in Neverland, but she's definitely no friend of Evil Pan (as I like to call him) and her history with Hook is also a bit of a mystery (but it obviously wasn't very good).  Now that things have settled a bit in Storybrooke, it's nice to see her fitting in with everyone and I love how Emma has such trouble saying "Tinker Bell". Guess it would be difficult to refer to anyone human by that name.  Hopefully we will see more of Tink in the future.  I think it's time for her to have a love interest!

vm20
Project #2:  Veronica Mars
"T" is for Teams Piz vs Logan.  There were popular shirts at the time that either read Team Piz or Team Logan (obviously I am Team Logan), the two rivals for Veronica's affections.  More on Piz later, but you can still buy these shirts on Etsy (and I have been tempted more than once).

Comments

Kate said…
Yay for single characters! Much easier on your poor, tired stitching hands. They both look great. Only a couple more days!
Katy said…
We're in the home stretch now! Last row!
Linda said…
Tinker Bell is so cute. Yes, we are almost done.

Linda
Stephen Tremp said…
I love the green Tinkerbell wears. It matches my skin so well. Is she seeing anyone?
Vickie said…
I thought the Tinkerbell Storyline was different! I felt bad for her when she lot her fairy wings.