April A to Z Challenge - Cross Stitch "L" x 2

L

Project #1: Once Upon A Time
ouat12"L" is for Grumpy/Leroy.  I don't think they could have done a better casting job if they tried...Lee Arenberg was perfect!  Grumpy wasn't always Grumpy, he was initially named Dreamy.  He fell in love with a bumbling fairy named Nova (Sister Astrid in Storybrooke), but peer pressure and Dreamy's insecurities split them up and he subsequently lost all hope in love and became Grumpy.  He has always been a strong supporter of Snow and even, on occasion, gave Belle that little extra oomph to go and follow her dreams (so maybe the Dreamy inside him isn't lost after all).  Leroy isn't that far of a stretch from Grumpy (well, except for the rampant alcoholism).

vm12
Project #2:  Veronica Mars
"L" is for Lily Kane, best (dead) friend to Veronica in series 1, sister to Duncan, first love of Logan (and I use the term loosely because I think he was more obsessed with her than in love with her and I question his feelings towards her), and the main reason why Veronica and Keith are in the private investigative business in the first place.

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog again! As usual, your work is amazing! :D
Linda said…
Lovely stitching Keiley.

Linda
Enjoyed visiting :) Be back again.
A to Z blogger
Kate said…
Terrific job on both! I love the colors in the flower.
I'm loving reading your information it really makes me want to watch once now.
I'm loving reading your information it really makes me want to watch once now.