Needle Club, Pre-IHSW, and Blog Update

We actually had Needle Club this week surprisingly enough. I left off here last time:
rw002

and got to here this week and it's now at 11.15 hrs:
rw003

Since tomorrow starts the IHSW, I figure I'd better post this week's progress before. I only worked on Alice and the B's this week and started the week here:
alice004

and got to here last night at 20.1 hrs:
alice006

I'm aiming for progress on both Maleficent and Alice and the B's this weekend, so let's hope my head cooperates!

I also decided it was time to upgrade my blog a bit. Since it is winter, I needed something more dark and I do much prefer the three columns to the two, so I'm happier there. I may be tweaking a bit here and there, so excuse the mess for a while until I'm happy...I am a perfectionist after all!

Comments

Unknown said…
Great stitching progress and I love the new blog look! :)
Linda said…
Love the new look of your blog Keiley. Wonderful progress on both.

Linda
Tiffstitch said…
Nice change on the blog background, and good news about needle club. I hope it goes smoothly this year.
Vickie said…
Can't wait to see how much progress you make this weekend! I am really considering the Maleficent chart! Where did you get this background?? Love it!!!
kate n said…
I love the new look! :)

Have fun stitching!