Disney Reviews: Snack Edition #7 - Funnel Cakes

Maybe I should rethink my whole "I don't like sweets" montra because apparently I eat a lot of them in Disney World. I probably eat more in Disney than most people eat in the real world in a month! So I think I'll just give up and give in!

The Haunted Mansion isn't the only reason to go to in Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom! The Sleepy Hollow Inn is another:
2013 (12)-0333
2013 (12)-0332

and you can actually see the prep area...it's on display for everyone:
2012-0193

But the reason for my visits there would be not because of my love for Sleepy Hollow and the Headless Horseman, but the funnel cakes be it day:
2006-0540
or night:
2012-0194

and there are amazing views of the backside of Cinderella Castle:
2006-0539
The bad part is, like any funnel cake place, there are bees EVERYWHERE and there is only outdoor seating. They do a fairly good job of keeping them away, but you still have that issue. Luckily, we eat them so quickly that the bees don't even know we've been there.

Most people will say that the various waffles are the reason for going to Sleepy Hollow, but I've never even tried one. I am a creature of habit afterall!

Comments

Linda said…
I have only ever had maybe 2 funnel cakes.

Linda