Wednesday, May 14, 2014
I almost completely forgot about the Hodgepodge today. It's been a very stressful day and my mind has been elsewhere, but better late than never!
1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that might be described as mayhem? Today, trying to book a rushed Disney trip.
2. When did you last feel dismayed? Today, trying to book a rushed Disney trip without any money.
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange? Cookie dough and whipped buttercream icing...it's all I have been craving since I started this diet (and have indulged in more than once).
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not? Yes and no. Everything happens for a reason and if you might have been something else, something will eventually happen to push you in that direction. If not, maybe you were never meant to go that route.
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington D.C, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmnd VA, Savannah, GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA.
Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person?
Been to DC, Philly, Williamsburg, Charleston, Boston, Richmond, Savannah, San Antonio, New Orleans, and Charleston. I would love to go to Yellowstone, but Cali has never had any appeal for me (except for one day going to Disneyland, but that's not in San Fran). Most of those cities have serious "ghost vibe" issues and I would probably only go to Charleston (because a co-worker is moving there and I might need to visit her) or Williamsburg (because it's one of the coolest Busch Gardens I've ever been to).
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose? Do I have to? 600 calories a day doesn't really grant one the ability to exercise for that long...I don't have the stamina.
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up? I hated it more than life itself growing up, but now I'd like to go back because it's a much safer town than where I am now. Cost of living is lower, and it's a 15 minute commute to my job which is in my current city (and it takes me the exact same amount of time to get across this town...if traffic is bad, it takes longer).
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My mind is completely filled with Disney right now. I can't feel my face because my headache is so bad, but I am determined to make a schedule work before the night is over with so we can book dining ressies.