S - Disney Alphabet Cross Stitch


This was another no brainer addition to my chart from CloudsFactory. There is only one Disney character that is in league with Donald in my eyes, and that character is my "S" choice. I have almost as much of his memorabilia as I do Donald's (thanks to the Chinese and Japanese love for him) and it is possible that I'm the only person on the planet that absolutely loves Stitch's Great Escape at Disney World. I even watched the TV show regularly (and had them all recorded for a long time, then the VHS tape died...why doesn't Disney release full seasons of their television shows? That's been a complaint with me for YEARS).

"S" is for Stitch, aka Experiment 626...tookie bah wahba!
az019

On a side note, I still haven't gotten ahead stitching because I had this:
DSC04524
garnering for my attention! Poor baby Bammers, he just gets NO love at all! I tried to get a picture of Zach, but he just wasn't having it!

Comments

Unknown said…
You are doing an amazing job. It's going to be a beautiful piece when it's finished. I would have bet money (not a lot mind you) that S was going to be Snow White. What do I know? Stitch is cute, but you Maleficent is my favorite so far.

Leanne Ross ( readfaced.wordpress.com & @LeanneRossRF )
Cathy said…
Cute Stitch and adorable pup!!
Linda said…
Another great choice Keebles. Adorable pic of Bammers.

Linda
SoCal Debbie said…
That little blue Stitch looks like a great addition to your Disney masterpiece!