O - Disney Alphabet Cross Stitch/Needle Club-Week 7


This is a character that I had CloudsFactory specifically design just for me. There was no way I was going to leave this character off my list of favorites. It's really nice to see he's finally getting his due, afterall, he is the original Mickey and it technically all started with a rabbit, not a mouse!

"O" is for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
az015

Another Needle Club down as well. I think that I'm gonna take this home Friday night and work on it for this weekend's International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. I've got to get out of this pink!
ail007

Comments

SoCal Debbie said…
How cute! I never knew about Oswald the rabbit! You're making great progress on the pink and I'm sure you'll be happy to start stitching a different color soon. Good idea to bring it home for the weekend!
Jenilee said…
I learned about Oswald the Rabbit from the video game Epic Mickey. It's all about how Oswald felt like Mickey stole his limelight and uses a lot of the old Mickey cartoons. Dark game, but it's neat how it uses the history. Good one for 'O' :)
SM Blooding said…
He's so adorable!! LOL!! They're all so adorable!

http://www.frankiesbookshelf.com/
SM Blooding said…
He's so adorable!! LOL!! They're all so adorable!

http://www.frankiesbookshelf.com/
Linda said…
Another cute one. You are making such great progress on the HAED. I still can't believe that you can get so much done on it in one evening. Hang in there, you'll be done with the pink pretty soon.

Linda