N - Disney Alphabet Cross Stitch


I mentioned that I did have some issues with certain letters of the alphabet and I had to compromise on some. This is one of them. Given the choice, this character would not be my pick as a favorite from this movie, but no one can come between me and my duck, so Dory was out of luck. This is one of the few Pixar movies I do actually like (mainly because of Dory), but considering the lack of "N" choices, it made sense to give the movie its tribute in some way, so "N" is Nemo.
az014
Although CloudsFactory did an amazing job creating this chart for me, Nemo is another character that got Keeble-ized. He was charted with a mouth and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. C'est la vie!

Comments

SoCal Debbie said…
Nemo is adorable! You're halfway through the alphabet now and doing a fantastic job stitching them every day!
Linda said…
I love Nemo and Dora. One of my favorite animated movies. Nemo looks fantastic. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Linda