Such Fun!

Well, first off, I goobered on the diet this weekend. Not too bad though, just added grilled chicken strips to my soup and had a few tablespoons of peanut butter...I wanted spaghetti, so it could have been MUCH worse. I didn't take my pill yesterday (there were numerous factors involved, probably the dominant one being laziness), but needless to say, THAT won't happen again (never again will I second guess their effectiveness)! I can't believe I made it two weeks straight eating nothing but powered liquids anyway. I don't think I goofed up my work so far and don't think I'll have any troubles getting back on track...the whole ordeal scared me a little bit! Hopefully my doctors appointment tomorrow won't be miserable. I'm still trying to decide if I should offer up the information that I cheated, or wait until asked (I won't lie about it, just don't want to have "the conversation" if I don't have to).

Thanks to everyone and your kind comments (nice to hear from Tom BadGuy again!). I think I'm committed to the cause now (actually fitting into my smaller, non Lane Bryant jeans has been a really big motivator) and hopefully smooth sailing will return. But now I know I'm really dreading the second half where I go back into the real eating world. It's very obvious that I have control issues I wasn't aware of.

Physically, it's been a bit worse this past week. I thought this was supposed to get easier instead of harder? I spent almost the entire week with a constant stomach growl. I'm also having issues with body temperature. This weekend I was on the couch tucked tightly into a blanket and couldn't figure out why I was still shivering with goose bumps on my goose bumps. I went to check to see if I needed to turn on the heat and it was 86 degrees in the house! This went on for hours and, although it eventually stopped, I never got to a comfortable temperature, let alone warm, even after cheating.

My important news is that Miranda series 3 is being released on DVD today (and I've already gotten my shipping notice)!! I SO cannot wait! I even had Amazon.uk ship it rush (and I never do that because of the cost). I've been more than a little bit obsessing over Tom Ellis lately and I think I may have watched the first two series about ten times in the last couple of weeks. I've also been on "the YouTube" watching fan videos of the show (over and over again)...just any little crumb I can grab onto. And since it's been a while since I posted a video, how about one of my favorites. I do actually prefer being able to hear the actors over the music (and miss the old ones with no music at all, but hey, it's not like I don't know exactly what they are saying in every single scene anyway), but I completely understand the whole "copyright issue" stuff. My OCD brain doesn't really give a rats ass about copyrights...I just want more Gary and Miranda!!

Comments