Disney Necessities Part 5: Power Strip

Camera battery chargers, iPhone chargers, iPod chargers, laptops, tablets, yada, yada, yada. There aren't enough plugs in a hotel room to accommodate all these items plus hair dryers and Chi irons, and whatever else. That's why a power strip tucked in your luggage is always a good idea!

I actually have one that has two USB ports on it as well so that I'm not taking up valuable acreage with plugs. Especially since I have more than one camera battery charger to be able to keep them all charged. I also bought one for Am (which doubles the plug situation since she has the same stuff I do).

In the past couple of hotel rehabs, Disney has added USB ports in their desks/tables to help out (or at least every resort I've stayed in), but it's still not enough if you have just as many electronics as well do. Definitely plan on adding the power strip, you won't regret it!

Comments

That's a great idea! I'd never thought of taking a power strip.
SoCal Debbie said…
What a great tip for every vacation!