Change of plans

First off, thanks to everyone for your congratulations on my finishing Mickey And Friends! I've been taking a well deserved break from stitching for the past couple of days, getting ready for the next projects.

But I did decide not to do the intended three I had planned to do. I am going to still do A Walk Through The Highlands:

But instead of the other two, I'm going to do this one I just recently ran across:
I just bought the chart, but it was so Jane Austen, I just couldn't pass it up and I'm dying to start it!! I do really have a problem with the simplicity of the faces, but I'll worry about that when the time comes. Maybe I can adjust the backstitching enough to not make them seem so simplistic.

If things get too dull and I find myself start to get bored, I'll start a Disney one just to keep my motivation up.

Comments

Joysze said…
Ooh, that looks interesting! Can't wait to see your start on it. :)
Keebles said…
Doesn't it tho! Reminds me of the Netherfield!!
Vickie said…
I am actually stitching this one! Have you seen her others? If not...I can send you then link.
Keebles said…
Yeah! I actually bought it from her site!