Donald page 9 complete!

Yeah!! Between last night:

DSC02556

and tonight:

DSC02557

Donald is just about done and another page is finished! Only five more pages to go! I'm really dreading the upper last two though, all that boring yellow ocre...ugh. But maybe because there won't be so much confetti and I won't be switching colors so much, it will go quickly. A girl can hope!

After doing the breast cancer project and going back to this one though, I have noticed something, 18ct aida goes a lot faster than 14ct. Since my next one is on 25ct, I should fly through it!

Comments

Wow I love this cross stitch! It's so cool. You got a lot done in a night, fantastic work. xo
...and thank you for following me, I'm so glad you did as it led me to your blog which is very cool!!! Look forward to your next ones. Enjoy xo
Vickie said…
Wow! Looks wonderful!