Blogger of the Week

Some of you know that I have had a very rough week...my new meds have unleashed a raging bitch monster that has been impossible to control. I have called the doctor and conceded that I'm going to have to go back on the "fat" anti-depressants because they were working, but now I have to deal with the issue of fighting being super-fat again. Joy of joys.

But, a light appeared in my inbox this morning that has completely altered my mood and actually put a smile on my face in the a.m. hours which is a miracle in itself! I am officially this week's Blogger of the Week! I felt honored enough when Jo emailed me about the prospect of it in the first place, but now, I feel on cloud 9, seriously! So here is my massive ramble of a Q&A for my Blogger of the Week post, and definitely go back and read all the other great bloggers who have been honored before me on the Blog including Tiff's post which is brilliant!

Seriously Jo, thanks so much for no only coming up with is idea, but for thinking of me! I'm Blogger of the Week!!! Yea!

Comments

Linda said…
Just finished reading your blogger of the week post Keiley and it was awesome.

Linda
And THIS is why I do what I do :-)
All my SALs and Blog Hops and activities are all about linking people up and helping us feel less alone and more among friends.
I read your Blogger of the Week post earlier today. It was great getting to know you a little bit better. Hope that the meds kick in quickly...although I do know that it isn't always that easy. You've got my positive thoughts headed your way. --Andrea
Tiffstitch said…
Yay! Glad this came at the right time for you.
Congrats!!! I love your blog and am not surprised you won at all :)