I'm back!

Sometimes the stars align properly and all is right...even in my unlucky world. Last week was one of those times. I had an absolutely amazing Disney World trip, quite possibly tied for the best trip ever! We had perfect weather, perfect food, and perfect shopping! Although the crowds were high thanks to a cheerleading competition and there were little issues like resort problems, contact issues, and swollen feet, it was still quite manageable and the good far outweighed the bad!

I've got a lot of prep work to do for the April A to Z challenge and, of course, April will be booked solid, but hopefully I'll be able to wrangle my way through thousands of pictures (about 9000 this time) and have some new reviews up sometime in May. I also haven't started back stitching yet...I needed a weekend to re-coop. I did read a book, something I haven't done in a couple of years, so I must be pretty relaxed overall to focus on reading. Makes me kind of wish that I hadn't given away a lot of my unread books.

I'm going to focus on catching up on everyone else's blogs this week and hopefully get started back stitching. I hope everyone else had a great week as well!

Comments

Linda said…
I didn't even know that you went on your trip. I'm so happy to hear that you had a great time. As always, I'm looking forward to your reviews and pictures.

Linda
Heather said…
I'm glad you had fun! I'm excited to see your pics!
Bea said…
So glad to hear you had a great trip. Hooray for the stars!
Tiffstitch said…
Excellent news that this was one of the best trips ever! Exactly what you needed after the start of this year that doesn't seem to get any better. Hope you enjoyed reading. Which book?