Disneyland In Pictures - Day 2 Part 3

Sorry to split this day up into so many pieces, but a lot happened on Day 2 and it's time to cap off with dinner at Napa Rose. I half expected it to be like Artist Point, but it was nothing like it on the inside:
2015-1593
2015-1600
2015-1598
2015-1603
LIGHTS!
2015-1602
I did question their choice is carpet patterns though:
2015-1607
Overall, the room had a very peachy tone to it, so I guess a Napa Rose is peach? But enough looking around, on with the food! We had a much more attentive waiter this time around and our tea and bread came rather quickly:
2015-1596
2015-1599
He got the salad:
2015-1604
But I ordered the famous mac-n-cheese. It wasn't as good as Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Beach Club in Disney World, but it was good:
2015-1612
And our entrees...his:
2015-1611
and mine:
2015-1609
Again, it was a very good cut of meat, but I've had better and, for the price, I really wasn't impressed. I was already starting to notice that there isn't a lot of flavor in California food. I almost asked for steak sauce (something I shouldn't have to do if the meat is seasoned right). But it was still WAY better than Storytellers, just not as good as the cheap shawarma we had at the Farmers Market for lunch. We both got the same dessert and I just took one pic of it:
2015-1615
And that's FINALLY it for Day 2! Tomorrow will be stitching progress and Tuesday will be Top 10 Tuesday, so I won't be able to continue on with Day 3 until Wednesday, but on Day 3 we head back to Disneyland for the whole day.

Comments

Tiffstitch said…
I'm glad you had a decent meal, but frustrating how much better lunch was compared to a fancy restaurant at Disney.
Bea said…
Sorry your dinner was so hit and miss. Eating out is one of the pleasures of travelling and it's always disappointing when it's not good.
Heather said…
Ah there it is lol. I've never eaten here but it looks good. I think Cali has less flavor in general because they're so worried about being healthy here.