Bucket List Post for 12-11-15

BLF

I had a very definite plan for this week's Bucket List post...that was until Tuesday afternoon and now I have a one track mind. Can anyone guess? I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! My Sister decided that she wanted to take a short trip before our October trip, one preferably during her birthday in March, and since I have never been during the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, she booked it on Tuesday, flights and all! Now the planning is left up to me and I'm having trouble focusing on anything else. So my next couple of bucket list topics might be Disney related, including and especially this weeks:


DISNEY HOTELS/RESORTS I WANT TO STAY IN BEFORE I DIE


I know this is a bit of a specialized topic, and if you're not a Disney person, or you've stayed in every single resort on property already, you might not want to join me, and that's OK...if you want to give me your top 5 places you've already stayed in, that's cool too. Please feel free to make this your own! I know I keep saying this, but it really is true, I'm enjoying the heck out of reading y'alls lists, even if they are just a list in the comments section!

I do have to admit though, between work and planning, I'm not sure I will be able to keep up with these posts and Top 10 Tuesdays too, so I may have to give up the Bucket List because Top 10 Tuesday is way more important to me. My stitching is going to suffer immensely as well, at least until I get a schedule ironed out.

For anyone who wants to join me, please feel free...where I was excited about past bucket lists before, now I'm kicking it up to a whole new level since there is no place I love like Disney!

Comments

Tiffstitch said…
Woohoo!! That's awesome! Just what you needed to hear after some rough work weeks.
Emma Louise said…
All the times I've been to Disney we've never stayed in a resort. We've always hired a villa at Indian Wells as we were a large family so it was definitely cost effective to hire a 3 bedroom villa with a pool. We also do quite a bit outside of Disney. We got a shock last year as we hadn't been in about 13 years and the parking charge had our jaws on the floor!
Heather said…
Good list and yay! I'm interested to hear what yours are mine have are Polynesian, aulani, art of animation, Cinderella castle dream suite and my number one is the dream suite above pirates :)
What a great surprise and something for you to really look forward to!