April A To Z Challenge - Cross Stitch "E" x 2

E
So, how did everyone do in their first week? This is usually the week when participants start dropping off like flies, so hopefully everyone is still going strong!  I think I'm having withdrawals from my regular stitching projects...I never thought I'd say this, but I miss Maleficent!

ouat05
Project #1: Once Upon A Time
This will be my last one-character letter for a while, so rough times are ahead!

"E" is for Emma (who doesn't have an Enchanted Forest alter because she was only there for the first couple minutes of her life and, when she was there as an adult, she was already established as Emma).  She spent her childhood as an orphan in foster care, including a brief stint in the care of Sarah Fisher (later on her).  She's considered the Savior because she is the product of "true love"...the daughter of Prince Charming and Snow White, which is why she also possesses magical powers (although she has trouble using them).  Since the Storybrooke characters were under a curse for 28 years and didn't age, Emma is the same age as her parents (which gets weird at times).

She's the birth mother of Henry (who she gave up for adoption while incarcerated in prison and now co-parents him with his adoptive mother Regina) and who she conceived with her first love, Neal Cassidy (more on him later). She almost gets engaged to Walsh while she and Henry were living in New York during the second curse (but Walsh turns out to be a flying monkey, so it didn't work out obviously).  She's currently in a relationship with Killian Jones (again, you'll find about him later).


Project #2:  Veronica Mars
"E" is for Logan Echolls, son of Aaron, best friend of Duncan and Dick, and on-off love of Veronica.  He's a bad boy trying hard to mend his ways, but winds up accused of numerous crimes...some he committed, some he didn't, but he's always saved by Veronica's detective skills in the end.
vm05

Comments

J said…
I like your cross stitched designs that you posted today for the letter E. Good work.
Linda said…
I love reading about the characters Keiley even though it makes my head swim. lol

Linda
Liz A. said…
Logan even gets saved by Veronica in the movie. Loved the movie. Percy Diggs was also in the audience when I went to see the movie (I got a pic with him!).

Liz A. from Laws of Gravity
Tiffstitch said…
Great summary and I like the boots on Emma. I'm very envious of those boots.
Tama said…
Very nice! You're keeping your progress up so well; I'm envious :D
Vickie said…
Very Cute!!!!!!!