Stitching

I'm interrupting my regularly scheduled Disney series to give a weekly update on stitching. I didn't do a lot this week...between finishing the pictures and headaches, I really only had three good stitching days.

We did have Needle Club, so Rainy Wedding went from here:
rw003
to here and it's now at 12.63hrs:
rw004

As far as home stitching goes, I only worked on Alice and the B's this week, so they went from here:
alice008
to here and she's now at 45.88hrs:
alice012

Rapunzel is coming in nice, but I was really shocked to see that her face is almost the exact same size as my Highland Girl was. This project may end up being a heck of a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I should be hitting skin next week and maybe there will be more definition in her eye. It's really hard to even look at the mess that is Maleficent when Alice and the B's has so much happening!

Comments

Linda said…
Nice progress Keiley.

Linda
Tiffstitch said…
It must be so nice to be out of the darks for now on Alice and nice progress on Rainy Wedding too.
Emma/Itzy said…
Lovely progress as always!
Vickie said…
Great progress!!!!!
Miamina said…
Great progress! Well done :)

I relented and bought Maleficent, but went for the one with no background and I plan to stitch it on hand dyed fabric! I know, it's cheating a bit!