Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Finally!

I fully intended to finish the row this weekend but, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't finish it. So I took the same attitude for Monday, also to no avail. Now, at the very end of Tuesday, I can officially say I finished the row! Backtracking a bit...here is last Monday's finish:
pea138

Here is the end of the row as of tonight:
pea144

And here it is total:
pea145

Only two rows left and I'm done! Here I go with another intention...I fully intend to finish her by the end of the year.

6 comments:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Wow its looking gorgeous!

Justine said...

Thanks for the full photo. She's beautiful. I'm sure Dec 31st is possible for a finish.

Annie said...

She's wonderful! I love this one, and you're doing a great job!

DJH said...

That is looking amazing. Great job! I'm sure you can finish by the end of the year, it is do-able.

Linda said...

Amazing Keebles. She is gorgeous. I don't think you'll have a problem getting her done by the end of the year.

Linda

Miamina said...

Stunning hun! I really can't believe how fast you get things stitched up. Great progress, well done!