Disney Reviews: Restaurant Edition #14 - Sunshine Seasons

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this, but I don't like breakfast...first thing in the morning. It makes me sick. I can eat all the breakfast food I want at any other time of the day, just not in the morning time and especially NOT in the heat that is central Florida. I usually do better with pastries first thing in the morning. But I've always managed to not only keep down the breakfast at Sunshine Seasons, but look forward to having it every year! It's a nice place to relax if you're waiting for your Soarin' FastPass to come due and an even better place to people watch.

Located in the Land Pavilion in Epcot's Future World:
2013 (10)-0523

directly across from Soarin':
2013 (10)-0531

and Living with the Land:
2012-0527

Sunshine Seasons is a counter service food court with a twist:
2013 (12)-2126

I scoured my pics, and I didn't have one single picture showing the ordering station (again, a goal for next time), so I guess we'll have to get straight to the food!

There are two things we get...I usually get the full breakfast (although I rarely eat the potatoes or the biscuit) and Am usually gets the berry crumble (and sometimes we get both).
2013 (12)-2125

Usually when I'm by myself though (like in Oct 2013), I just get the breakfast:
2013 (10)-0530

I wasn't feeling too good in 2012, so we just got the crumble (and it really is amazing and probably very easy to make, although I've never tried):
2012-0526

2010 we both got the breakfast and split a crumble:
2010-0543

And 2008, another solo year, meant only one:
2008-0061

There are five different stations (although only two operate at breakfast), each serving different fare...the bakery, soup and salads, sandwiches, Asian, and a grill section. We have eaten other meals there but it's just not as good as breakfast...here are some of those pics:
2009-2404
(supposed to be Mongolian Beef but the meat was scary and I don't know what flavor the sauce was)

Am's sandwich was pretty good (even if it was almost ALL bread):
2009-2405

A lot of people like to eat there because of the choices, but I think I'll stick to it as a breakfast location!

Comments

Linda said…
It's hard to find a good breakfast anywhere.

Linda