Wednesday, May 21, 2014
I almost completely forgot! It's been a crazy day.
1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
When I'm left alone.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
No and I don't unless forced. I'd probably say the biggest risk was going to Disney World alone for the first time.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
I have Social Anxiety Disorder, OCD, and Aspergers...I am a walking poster child for social phobia. But I'm also completely terrified of spiders and bugs (especially ladybugs, but have thousands fall on your head and see how you feel about them), trees and forests, yellow candy, airport security, Subway restaurants (but there is a personal reason for that), and numerous other silly things.
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
I've love to move to Florida, but see #3 above...it keeps me locked into my same situation thus making it impossible for me to move.
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
Being bugged too much or too little by waitstaff, people not controlling their children who are running wild in the restaurant, cold food.
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
None of the above...purple, same as every other time of year.
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
Disney World...silly question! I can go to Disney World by myself, but I can't Wal-Mart..go figure!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm almost finished with our Disney picture DVD! It's taking four discs for each set (and there are four sets) and I've had to throw away 22 discs that failed. By the time I get finished, I will have completely depleted my blank DVD cache.