Ice on a trailer

After two days of ice fall, it's over (for now). The ground is a solid sheet of ice, but the roads are pretty much clear. Crackhead neighbor salted my porch yesterday for some weird reason (and probably without clothing). The walk from the driveway to the deck is the scariest part (and where I fell more than once last ice storm). I tried to get a pic with my iPhone this morning without breaking my neck, which is why isn't not the best pic in the world. If I was thinking properly (not something I can do first thing in the morning), I still haven't taken my good camera out of my purse from our weekend road trip and could have gotten an amazing shot. The sign of a bad photographer...not willing to break ones neck for the perfect shot.

This one will have to do (for now):

Comments