2014 Stitch Goals

I've decided to set my stitching goals for 2014 myself. I never really cared for trying to complete and post progress by a certain day of the month (although I will try to post around the first). I'm also going to be a bit more conservative than last year, I just set the bar way too high.

I've got three projects on the burner as it is, and my goal is to finish all three. I'm not a fan of multi-projects...it's just been too stressful and I usually only ever want to work on just one. From now on, I am going to limit myself to just two at a time. But the three in the works are:

The Princess And The Pea:

I'm starting the year here:


A Summer Ball:

Starting here:


And finally, 35th Anniversary Celebration:

Which is stuck here:


I still want to start Sleepy Hollow Mural and I already have all the supplies and have the material stretched for it.


But more than likely, once The Princess And The Pea is finished, I will be starting Alice and the Bouguereau Princesses:


I would like to try to see how fast a HAED Quick Stitch or a mini goes compared to their regular stitches and I've got a good variety to choose from in my stash.

If I do somehow manage to finish either A Summer Ball or 35th Anniversary Celebration, I would like to start another non-Disney/non-Jasmine Becket-Griffith project, maybe something on linen. We'll just have to see what happens. I'm only dedicating myself to finishing the three on the fire and anything else will be a nice bonus. I've got no plans for a gifting project this year either, but again, you never know. Guess it depends on how bad work goes or how many Disney trips I end up taking this year!

Comments

demeter83 said…
They're all lovely, I look forward to seeing your progress on all of them!
Miamina said…
I love the Princess and the Pea as well as Alice and the Bouguereau Princesses, but then I am a Jasmine Fan! I'm really looking forward to seeing your progress!
Miamina said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
I really love your Princess and the Pea. I know it will probably be awhile, but would love to see Sleepy Hollow Stitched up!